All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAims to develop a comprehensive account of the meaning, function, and logic of vague terms in an idealized version of a natural language, such as English. This book shows that the extensions of vague terms vary in the course of conversations and that a competent speaker can go either way without sinning against the meaning of the words.
- Author(s)Stewart Shapiro
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight511 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.