All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the example of the Revised Illness Perception Questionnaire (IPQ-R), the authors demonstrate that instruments known to be valid and reliable in source populations may lead to biased results when applied to migrant populations.
- Author BiographyPatrick Brzoska and Oliver Razum are researchers at the Department of Epidemiology & International Public Health, School of Public Health, Bielefeld University. Their research interests comprise social epidemiology, migrant health and health care provision in developing countries.
- Author(s)Oliver Razum,Patrick Brzoska
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleChallenges in Public Health
- Series Part/Volume Number58
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.