All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMcKinsey & Company's #1 best-selling guide to corporate valuation, now in its sixth edition Valuation is the single best guide of its kind, helping financial professionals worldwide excel at measuring, managing, and maximizing shareholder and company value.
- Author BiographyMcKINSEY & COMPANY is a management consulting firm that helps leading corporations and organizations make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance. Over the past seven decades, the firm's primary objective has remained constant: to serve as an organization's most trusted external advisor on critical issues facing senior management. TIM KOLLER is a partner in McKinsey's New York office. Tim has served clients in North America and Europe on corporate strategy and issues concerning capital markets, M&A transactions, and value-based management. He leads the firm's research activities in valuation and capital markets issues. He received his MBA from the University of Chicago. MARC GOEDHART is a senior expert in McKinsey's Amsterdam office. Marc has served clients across Europe on portfolio restructuring, issues concerning capital markets, and M&A transactions. He received a PhD in finance from Erasmus University Rotterdam. DAVID WESSELS is an adjunct professor of finance and director of executive education at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Named by BusinessWeek as one of America's top business school instructors, he teaches corporate valuation at the MBA and Executive MBA levels. David received his PhD from the University of California at Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Barbara Schwimmer,David Wessels,Inc.,Marc Goedhart,McKinsey & Company,Tim Koller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1344 g
- Width188 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.99
- £39.99Trending at £42.18
- £35.99Trending at £36.49
- £14.37Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £26.88Trending at £28.70
- £20.45Trending at £21.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.