All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
About this product
- DescriptionNo one has a clearer understanding of valuation than does Al King. He knows the nuts and bolts of this subject, as well as its intricacies, because he has practiced his profession on the factory floor, in the boardroom, and in the courtroom. The mathematics of valuation is easy to understand.
- Author BiographyALFRED M. KING is the Chairman of Valuation Research Corporation, a national firm of appraisers, as well as the past chairman of the Management Accounting Committee of the Institute of Management Accountants.
- Author(s)Alfred M. King
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight612 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.