All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionWant to follow in Warren Buffett's investing footprints? Value Investing For Dummies , 2nd Edition, explains what value investing is and how to incorporate it into your overall investment strategy. It presents a simple, straightforward way to apply proven investment principles, spot good deals, and produce extraordinary returns.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Sander is a professional author, researcher, and investor living in Granite Bay, California. His 15 personal finance and location reference book titles include The 250 Personal Finance Questions Everybody Should Ask , Everything Personal Finance , and the Frommer's Cities Ranked & Rated series. He has developed over 150 columns for MarketWatch and TheStreet.com. His education includes an MBA from Indiana University, he has completed Certified Financial Planner (CFP) education and testing requirements, and his experience includes 20 years as a marketing program manager for a Fortune 50 technology firm and over 40 years of active investing. Janet Haley CFP, CMFC is a securities industry professional and has a bachelor's degree in international business and political science from Marymount College.
- Author(s)Janet Haley,Peter J. Sander
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.