Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- Author(s)Eleanor Bloxham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight120 g
- Width128 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Express Exec Introduction to Value--led Organizations What is a Value--led Organization The Evolution of Value Concepts for Organizations The E--Dimension of Value--led Organizations The Impact of Globalization on Value--led Organizations Current and Evolving Issues for Value--led Organizations Value--led Organizations in Practice Key Concepts and Thinkers Resources for Value--led Organizations Ten Steps to Making Value--led Organizations Work Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Acknowledgements Index
- Author BiographyELEANOR BLOXHAM is President and Founder of The Value Alliance Company (www.thevaluealliance.com). She is a frequent speaker, author and advisor to boards and executive management in the areas of value management and economic value, strategic decision--making, capital allocation and attribution, the balanced scorecard, activity based costing, risk management, and performance--based compensation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.