All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionNot only does this monograph combine, but it also extends the best that is on offer in Information Systems and Operations Research/Decision Sciences modeling paradigms. The result here facilitates gains in both business efficiency and business effectiveness.
- Author BiographyDr. Dina Neiger is a results-focused senior professional with an established record of innovation and leadership. Dr. Neiger has achieved academic and professional distinction in Statistics, Decision Support and Business Process Engineering. Throughout Dr. Neiger's professional and academic career she has gained specialist knowledge and practical experience in the theory and practice of improving organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Dr. Leonid Churilov obtained his Ph.D. in operations research at the University of Melbourne in 1998. After ten years in academia, he now holds the position of Head of the Division of Statistics and Decision Support at the Australian National Stroke Research Institute. Dr. Churilov is an internationally recognized expert in the areas of decision and process modelling for effective decision support in sociotechnical systems. He has won a number of prestigious grants and awards from both industry and academia and is active in industry consulting. Professor Andrew Flitman is Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) at Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia. He obtained his Ph.D. in Operations Research from Warwick University in 1987. Professor Flitman is an internationally recognized expert in financial and strategic computer modelling, and his academic career has included positions at Warwick University in the United Kingdom, Monash University, and Deakin University in Australia. He has significant commercial consulting experience in computer-based finance, business planning, business analysis, and decision support and modelling, and has held senior positions at Deloitte Haskins and Sells (London), Coopers and Lybrand Deloitte (UK) and Price Waterhouse (Melbourne).
- Author(s)Dina Neiger,Leonid Churilov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIntegrated Series in Information Systems
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st Edition. 2nd Printing. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.