All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reports on the results of the Australian Government's Values Education Program that illustrate the vital role played by relationships of care, trust and respect with teachers if students are to achieve both academically and more broadly.
- Author BiographyTerry Lovat is Professor of Education and Pro Vice-Chancellor at The University of Newcastle. He is chief investigator on the Australian Government Partnerships Project in Values Education with the Australian Council of Deans of Education, and is a consultant on several other Values Education projects funded by the Australian Government. Ron Toomey is an Adjunct Professor in the Centre for Lifelong Learning at Australian Catholic University. He manages the Australian Council of Deans of Education Values Education Project as well as the research aspects of the Values Education Good Practice Schools Project for Curriculum Corporation Australia.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRon Toomey,Terry Lovat
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.