All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionValuing Older People: Positive Psychological Practice applies Social Role Valorization (SRV) and positive psychology principles to our thinking about how we can contribute to better humanitarian care for people in later life.
- Author BiographyNow an independent writer, Elspeth Stirling practiced as a Clinical Psychologist for 28 years, specializing in work with older people in the National Health Service in the UK. She has trained in Social Role Valorization (SRV)-based service design, and run training courses for residential, nursing, social work, and clinical care staff who work with older people with dementia and other disabilities, and mental health problems.
- Author(s)Elspeth Stirling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight390 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.