Valuing an Entrepreneurial Enterprise by Albert N. Link, David B. Audretsch (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.94+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.63Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Valuing an Entrepreneurial Enterprise, Audretsch and Link present a valuation method uniquely tailored to emerging technology-based ventures that have no revenue history to lean on. Their method draws on economic theory to formulate a solution to the problem.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Audretsch is Distinguished Professor, Ameritech Chair of Economic Development, and Director of the Institute for Development Strategies at Indiana University. Albert N. Link is Professor of Economics at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Technology Transfer.
- Author(s)Albert N. Link,David B. Audretsch
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight328 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.