All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first major examination of Anthony van Dyck's work as a portraitist and an essential resource on this aspect of his illustrious career
- Author BiographyStijn Alsteens is curator in the Department of Drawings and Prints at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Adam Eaker is guest curator and former Anne L. Poulet Curatorial Fellow at The Frick Collection. An Van Camp is Christopher Brown Assistant Keeper of Northern European Art at the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford. Xavier F. Salomon is Peter Jay Sharp Chief Curator at The Frick Collection. Bert Watteeuw is curator of research collections at the Rubenianum in Antwerp.
- Author(s)Adam Eaker,Stijn Alsteens
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note278 color illus.
- Weight1988 g
- Width241 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.87Trending at £25.24
- £15.74Trending at £23.03
- £12.49Trending at £17.22
- £10.61Trending at £11.23
- £16.97Trending at £19.99
- £12.92Trending at £19.03
- £7.98Trending at £8.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.