All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives a portrait of the resilience and richness of the natural world in Philadelphia and of the ways that gardening can connect nature to urban space. This book explores the city as a part of its ecosystem and animates the lives of individual gardeners and naturalists working in the area around her home.
- Author BiographySharon White is the author of Field Notes: A Geography of Mourning and Bone House and is a lecturer in English at Temple University. She lives and gardens in Philadelphia and Brownsville, Vermont.
- Author(s)Sharon White
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.06
- £1.99Trending at £2.19
- £2.65Trending at £2.94
- £9.72Trending at £9.92
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.