All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMario Vargas Llosa is a heterogeneous writer whose positions have often not been consistent from novel to novel, between his fictional and nonfictional work, between his literary and political commentary, and as his political commentary has proceeded over the decades. This analysis of his work reveals his insights into socio-political matters.
- Author BiographyJuan E. De Castro is an associate professor of Literature at Eugene Lang College, The New School for Liberal Arts. He is author of Mestizo Nations: Culture, Race, and Conformity in Latin American Literature (2002).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJuan E. De Castro,Nicholas Birns
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.