All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcademic standards in higher education depend on judgements of individual academics assessing student work. For complex performances like essays, judgements of quality are grounded in tacit expertise. This book explores the criteria and standards forming the basis of these judgements through an empirical study of university assessment practices.
- Author BiographySally O'Hagan is a Research Fellow in the Language Testing Research Centre, School of Languages and Linguistics at the University of Melbourne where she also teaches in the academic English program. Her research interests include assessment literacy, specific purpose language testing, and assessing young language learners. She is co-editor of Papers in Language Testing and Assessment.
- Author(s)Sally Roisin O'Hagan
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note30, Tables, black-white
- Weight490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £26.01Trending at £32.13
- £18.45Trending at £19.96
- £15.63Trending at £23.03
- £18.63Trending at £19.98
- £11.72Trending at £12.16
- £27.59Trending at £30.87
- £25.99Trending at £30.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.