All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- Author(s)Anatoly Yu. Bezhaev,Vladimir A. Vasilenko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight525 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction: A Guide to the Reader. 1. Splines in Hilbert Spaces. 2. Reproducing Mappings and Characterization of Splines. 3. General Convergence Techniques and Error Estimates for Interpolating Splines. 4. Splines in Subspaces. 5. Interpolating DM-Splines. 6. Splines on Manifolds. 7. Vector Splines. 8. Tensor and Blending Splines. 9. Optimal Approximation of Linear Operators. 10. Classification of Spline Objects. 11. SigmaPi-Approximations and Data Compression. 12. Algorithms for Optimal Smoothing Parameter. Appendices. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.