All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection examines various facets of governance - the organization and steering of political processes within society - for a better understanding of the complexities of contemporary policy making.
- Author BiographyEduardo Araral, National University of Singapore. Aziz Burkhanov, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan. Yu-Wen Chen, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan. Neil Collins, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan. Isabelle Engeli, University of Ottawa, Canada. Eva Heidbreder, Heinrich Heine University in Duesseldorf, Germany. Saltanat Janenova, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan. Jenny M Lewis, University of Melbourne, Australia. Manuela Moschella, University of Turin, Italy. David Natali, University of Bologna in Forli, Italy. Riccardo Pelizzo, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan. Jerey Rayner, University of Saskatchewan, Canada. Christine Rothmayr Allison, University of Montreal, Canada. Anthony R. Zito, Newcastle University, UK. Wu Xun, National University of Singapore.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in the Political Economy of Public Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGiliberto Capano,M. Ramesh,Michael Howlett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.