Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionStrengthens the ancient ties between Hawai'i and the islands of French Polynesia by translating the voices of an emerging Ma'ohi (Polynesian) literary community into English and show-casing the cultural arts of the region in general. This volume features translations of a variety of locally celebrated genres, including poetry, memoir, and fiction.
- Author BiographyFrank Stewart is the general editor of Manoa. Kareva Mateata-Allain, of Tuamotu, French, and British parent-age, is ABD in Languages and Literature at the University of New Mexico. Alexander Dale Mawyer is a doctoral candidate in anthropology at the University of Chicago.
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- Series TitleManoa
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17:2
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlexander Mawyer,Frank Stewart,Kareva Mateata-Allain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.