All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionPractical advice for all acute care providers caring for patients with vascular emergencies.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Rogers, MD is Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine and Medicine, and Director of the Medical Education Fellowship, Department of Emergency Medicine, the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA. Thomas Scalea is Professor of Trauma, Trauma Center, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, USA. Lee Wallis is Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa. Heike Geduld is Clinical Head of Education and Training for Emergency Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note104 b/w illus. 24 colour illus.
- Weight820 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRobert L. Rogers,Thomas Scalea
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.