All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of 'Vascular Surgery' has been fully revised and updated to meet the needs of the vascular surgery trainee, providing practical advice on all commonly encountered peripheral vascular problems.
- Author BiographyLinda Hands, Associate Professor, Nuffield Department of Surgery, University of Oxford; Fellow of Green Templeton College, Oxford; Honorary Consultant Surgeon Matt Thompson, Professor of Vascular Surgery, Head of Vascular and Cardiac Research Centre, St George's, London.
- Author(s)Linda Hands,Matt Thompson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Specialist Handbooks in Surgery
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight304 g
- Width101 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.