All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, detailed study of Thornton Wilder's entire dramatic oeuvre places the works in their broad aesthetic and philosophical context, and integrates literary analysis of the plays with interpretation of their theatrical techniques.
- Author BiographyPAUL LIFTON is Assistant Professor of Theatre Arts at North Dakota State University.
- Author(s)Paul Lifton
- Date of Publication10/10/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContributions in Drama & Theatre Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 61.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.