All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionDid you know that Fruit Loops, Baked Lay's Potato Chips, and Cracker Jacks are vegan? Going vegan doesn't mean you have to only eat broccoli and tofu. This title provides 225 delicious recipes like: Barbecue 'Chicken' Pizza; Chocolate Raspberry Muffins; Vegan Whoopie Pies; Hawaiian Rum Cake; 'Bacon' Wrapped Water Chestnuts; and, Jalapeno Poppers.
- Author BiographyLane Gold is a Los Angeles-based vegan chef who believes the food you eat can and should be healthy, sustainable and delicious. As a personal chef and catering business owner, she has served conscientious meals all over Southern California to a widely varied clientele from inner-city children to rock stars. Her specialty is homestyle vegan food from creamy mac and cheese to spicy pad thai wraps, with with an emphasis on seasonal and local foods.
- Author(s)Lane Gold
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.