All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.39
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a broad and expert coverage of the horticultural production of vegetables grown from seed, this book includes coverage of the production of genetically modified crops, organic seed production, packaging, and honey bee population.
- Author(s)Raymond A. T. George
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.