All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you thought you had to be a nutritionist to figure out a vegetarian diet, it's actually a lot simpler than you think. Eating vegetarian, in addition to being healthy and delicious, is just plain fun. Discovering new and exotic vegetables like celeriac or kohlrabi will widen your palate as well as your sense of adventure in the kitchen.
- Author BiographySuzanne Havala, M.S., R.D., is a nationally known expert on food and nutrition. Author of seven books, including Being Vegetarian For Dummies, her advice has been shared in Parade, Self, The New York Times, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Suzanne Havala
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight577 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £7.82Trending at £8.34
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.