Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gripping true story of the Israeli-led hunt for the men responsible for the massacre of eleven Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics in 1972, which has inspired Steven Spielberg's forthcoming film epic 'Munich'.
- Author BiographyGeorge Jonas is a Toronto-based writer and journalist. He frequently writes about topics related to the Middle East, counter-terrorism, and law. In addition to 13 books, three of which have become national and international bestsellers, Jonas has written three works for the stage, and has written and/or produced and/or directed over 200 dramas and documentary dramas for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, including the award-winning radio and TV series, The Scales of Justice (1981-1996). His journalism has featured in the Daily Telegraph, Saturday Review, the National Review, The Wall Street Journal, and United Press International.
- Author(s)George Jonas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementFilm tie-in edition
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.26
- £8.00Trending at £8.47
- £7.25Trending at £7.71
- £3.88Trending at £4.06
- £7.69Trending at £7.88
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £8.97Trending at £11.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.