All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides one of the most comprehensive overviews of the internal and external challenges of processing venture capital deals, providing an eight stage investment model that breaks down each part of the deal into its own specific challenges and rewards.
- Author BiographyDarek Klonowski is a professor of Business Administration at Brandon University, Canada. He has worked in the venture capital industry for over fifteen years. Dr. Klonowski also advised multiple clients on asset allocation strategies in the context of private equity and venture capital. He has participated in numerous industry conferences as guest speaker. He has written extensively on entrepreneurship and venture capital. His research appeared, among others, in Journal of Private Equity, Venture Capital: An International Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Journal of Applied Corporate Finance. His latest books include 'Private equity in Poland: Winning leadership in emerging markets' (2011) and 'Private equity in emerging markets: The new frontiers of international finance' (2012).
- Author(s)Darek Klonowski
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.