All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers insights into different aspects of financing companies with venture capital (VC) and corporate venture capital (CVC) using three independent and specific datasets. This study analyses particular VC financing mechanisms depending on differences in the national institutional framework and the experience of the VC investor.
- Author BiographyStefanie B. Hochhold graduated in Business Administration at Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) in Munich in 2006 and worked as a research and teaching assistant at the Institute of Capital Market Research and Finance at LMU. Since 2009 she holds a Master of Business Research (MBR) and received her PhD degree (Dr. oec. publ.) in 2011.
- Author(s)Stefanie B. Hochhold
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication19/11/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 5: Volks- und Betriebswirtschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number3404
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note19, 19 tables
- Weight230 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.