All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 83 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAviad Tamse,Eyal Rosen,Igor Tsesis
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Vertical Root Fractures in Dentistry.- Categorization of Dental Fractures.- Etiology of Vertical Root Fractures.- Diagnosis of Vertical Root Fractures.- Case Presentations of Vertical Root Fractures.- Pathogenesis of Vertical Root Fractures.- Treatment Alternatives for the Preservation of Vertically Root Fractured Teeth.- Management of the Infected Socket Following Extraction of Vertically Root Fractured Teeth.- Medico Legal Aspects of Vertical Root Fractures.
- Author BiographyAviad Tamse, DMD, is Emeritus Professor in the Department of Endodontology, School of Dental Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel. Dr. Tamse was appointed Professor of Endodontology at the School of Dental Medicine in 1999 and chaired the Department of Endodontology from 2001 to 2008. He has held many academic and administrative positions. From 1983 to 1988 Dr. Tamse was Israel's representative on the Council of Representatives, European Society of Endodontology (of which he was a founding member), and in 1986 he chaired the Endodontic Session of the World Dental Conference in Jerusalem. He has served as an Evaluator for the Graduate Endodontic Program at Harvard School of Dental Medicine and in 1997-8 was a member of the Executive Committee of the IFEA Fourth Endodontic World Congress, Jerusalem. Dr. Tamse is an elected fellow of the International College of Dentists and a life member of the American Association of Endodontists. He has been a member of the editorial boards of the International Endodontic Journal, Dental Medicine (Journal of the Israel Dental Association), and the Italian Journal of Oral Surgery. He is the author of 89 original articles in peer-reviewed journals as well as 6 book chapters and a significant number of case reports and reviews. Prof Tamse is an internationally known speaker on the topic of fractured teeth. Dr. Igor Tsesis received his DMD degree from Moscow Medical Stomatological Institute, Russia, in 1990 and in 2003 graduated cum laude from the Post-Graduate Endodontic Program at the Dental School of Tel Aviv University, Israel. He currently serves as Director of Graduate Endodontics in Tel Aviv University. Dr. Tsesis is the past President of the Israeli Endodontic Society and a member of the Scientific Council of the Israeli Dental Association. He is a member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Journal of Endodontics and also a member of the International Editorial Board of the journal Italian Oral Surgery. His research is in the area of diagnosis and treatment of complications following root canal therapy and endodontic surgery. Most of his research has been published in leading endodontic journals and book chapters. Dr. Tsesis is the editor of a book published by Springer in the field of endodontic surgery. Dr. Eyal Rosen received his D.M.D degree and completed an advanced specialty graduate program in endodontics at Tel-Aviv University School of Dental Medicine, Israel. He is an Israeli board certified endodontic specialist, and maintains a private practice limited to endodontics. Dr. Rosen is a faculty member at Tel-Aviv University School of Dental Medicine, and he was a faculty member at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston-USA. Dr. Rosen completed a post-doctoral fellowship at Harvard Medical School, the Orthopedic Biomechanics Laboratory, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston-USA (2005-07). His endodontic research interests focus on endodontic surgery, endodontic complications, risk management in endodontics, and evidence based endodontics. Dr. Rosen has presented his research findings in numerous peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, and international scientific congresses.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.