All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreat war memoir of unusual wide scope. Covers service in the Cavalry, Tank Corps and as a POW.
- Author BiographyFrank Vans Agnew was born in 1868 and emigrated to New York in 1884. His career was hugely varied: he farmed, trained and qualified as a vet; was a Roosevelt Rough Rider, gold miner, copper miner, postmaster and premier peach grower. After his war experiences, he lived variously in British Honduras, Scilly Isles, New Mexico, France, Spain, Cornwall (during WW2 in the ROC), West Indies, South Africa and Switzerland where he died in 1955.
- Author(s)Jamie Vans
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note16pp B & W plates
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.