All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the programs that the VA and other government agencies have in place. This book also features the procedures for filing applications, claims, and appeals for these benefits which include: health care; ongoing care for wounded and disabled vets; education assistance; vocational rehabilitation; life insurance; and home loan guarantees.
- Author BiographyRod Powers is a recognized expert in all U.S. military matters. A military author, his articles have appeared in numerous military and civilian publications. Powers is the co-author of the successful ASVAB For Dummies, 2nd Edition, and serves as a military guide for About.com.
- Author(s)Rod Powers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.