All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe long-awaited Second Edition of Veterinary Hematology: Atlas of Common Domestic and Non-Domestic Species serves as a major update to this essential introductory hematology atlas.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Reagan , DVM, PhD, is a diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists. He is a research scientist at Heska Corporation, Fort Collins, Colorado. Armando R. Irizarry Roviera , DVM, PhD, is a diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists. He is Research Advisor and Pathologist for Eli Lilly and Company in Greenfield, Indiana. Dennis B. DeNicola , DVM, PhD, is a diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists. He is Chief Veterinary Educator for IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
- Author(s)Armando R. Irizarry Rovira,Dennis B. DeNicola,William J. Reagan
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Series TitleWiley Desktop Editions
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight774 g
- Width219 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.