All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVeterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry, Second Edition is a well-illustrated, user-friendly reference on veterinary laboratory diagnostic techniques and interpretation.
- Author BiographyMary Anna Thrall, DVM, MS, DACVP, is a Professor and Section Chief, Department of Pathobiology at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, St. Kitts, West Indies. Glade Weiser, DVM, DACVP, is a Professor, Special Appointment, in the Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Pathology, College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. Robin W. Allison, DVM, PhD, Dipl ACVP, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, Center for Veterinary Health Sciences at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Terry W. Campbell, DVM, PhD is a Professor in the Department of Clinical Sciences at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2110 g
- Width225 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byGlade Weiser,Mary Anna Thrall,Robin Allison,Terry W. Campbell
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.