CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for practicing veterinary toxicologists, poison control centers, marine biologists, environmentalists, and animal scientists, this title teaches the basic principles of veterinary toxicology to any student at the DVM, MS or PhD level. It covers organ toxicity, radiation and radioactive materials, and ethics in veterinary toxicology.
- Author BiographyDr. Ramesh C. Gupta, Professor & Head of Toxicology Department at Murray State university, is engaged in experimental brain research in relation to Alzheimer(s) disease (AD) and pesticide toxicity. He has delivered lectures in Australia, Italy, Japan, Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain, Czech Republic, China, South Korea, and Sweden. He served the panels of NIH, CDC, NIOSH, and NAS. He has >350 publications to his credit, including six major books: (1) Toxicology of Organophosphate and Carbamate Compounds, (2) Veterinary Toxicology: Basic and Clinical Principles, (3) Handbook of Toxicology of Chemical Warfare Agents, (4) Anticholinesterase Pesticides: Metabolism, Neurotoxicity, and Epidemiology, (5) Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology, and (6) Biomarkers in Toxicology. He is recipient of Murray State University's distinguished researcher award of the year-2006. He is a diplomate of American Board of Toxicology, and fellow of American College of Toxicology, American College of Nutrition, and Academy of Toxicological Sciences.
- PrizesWinner of Doody's Core Titles 2013 2013.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight3350 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited byRamesh C. Gupta
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.