All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £5.83Trending at £8.18
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £9.09Trending at £17.99
- £8.16Trending at £9.93
- £7.00Trending at £7.76
- £10.19Trending at £11.01
- £6.99Trending at £13.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys the impact of the British Empire on nineteenth-century British literature from a postcolonial perspective.
- Author BiographyPatrick Brantlinger is James Rudy Professor of English and Victorian Studies (Emeritus) at Indiana University. He is the author or editor of 13 books including Rule of Darkness: British Literature and Imperialism, 1830-1900 (Cornell University Press, 1988), Dark Vanishings: Nineteenth-Century Discourse about the Extinction of Primitive Races (Cornell University Press, 2003), and The Blackwell Companion to the Victorian Novel (Blackwell Publishers, 2002), edited with William Thesing.
- Author(s)Patrick Brantlinger
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePostcolonial Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.