All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nonconformists of England and Wales, the Protestants outside the Church of England, were particularly numerous in the Victorian years. These Methodists, Congregationalists, Baptists, Quakers, Unitarians, and others helped shape society and made their mark in politics.
- Author BiographyDavid Bebbington has served since 1976 at the University of Stirling, where he is Professor of History. His books include Evangelicalism in Modern Britain: A History from the 1730s to the 1980s (1989), The Mind of Gladstone: Religion, Homer and Politics (2004) and The Dominance of Evangelicalism: The Age of Spurgeon and Moody (2005).
- Author(s)David W. Bebbington
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLutterworth Press
- Weight140 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £12.46Trending at £12.90
- £30.00Trending at £32.90
- £13.92Trending at £17.43
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.