All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.77Trending at £13.45
- £5.48Trending at £9.03
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first, comprehensive and authoritative critical edition of Conrad's novel Victory: An Island Tale (1915).
- Author BiographyJ. H. Stape is Senior Research Fellow at St Mary's University, Twickenham, London, and has taught at universities in England, Canada, France and the Far East. The author of The Several Lives of Joseph Conrad (2007) and editor of The Cambridge Companion to Joseph Conrad (Cambridge University Press, 1996) and The New Cambridge Companion to Joseph Conrad (Cambridge University Press, 2014), he has edited and co-edited several volumes for The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Joseph Conrad. He has also published on E. M. Forster, William Golding, Thomas Hardy, Frank Harris, Angus Wilson and Virginia Woolf. Alexandre Fachard, Charge de cours at the Universites de Lausanne and de Geneve, teaches English literature. He has edited Within the Tides (Cambridge University Press, 2012) for The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Joseph Conrad and has written for The Conradian and The Yearbook of Conrad Studies. He has also contributed articles on Sheridan and Swift to The Literary Encyclopedia. Richard Niland is Lecturer at the University of Strathclyde and has also taught at Richmond International University (London). He is the author of Conrad and History (2010) and the editor of Volume 3, A Personal Record to The Arrow of Gold, of Joseph Conrad: The Contemporary Reviews (Cambridge University Press, 2012). He has written for The Conradian, the Journal of Popular Culture and The Polish Review. Aaron Zacks is Lecturer in the Department of Rhetoric and Writing at the University of Texas, Austin.
- Author(s)Joseph Conrad
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Edition of the Works of Joseph Conrad
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight1310 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edited byAlexandre Fachard,J. H. Stape
- Introduction byRichard Niland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.