All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDebates the Austrian and Chicago schools of free-market economics, two schools in constant, heated disagreement in their theories of money, business cycle, government policy, and methodology.
- Author(s)Mark Skousen
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £11.61
- £13.80Trending at £19.00
- £14.49Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.