All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHanoi. The mysterious mountain jungles. The demimondes of the Hue court and the Saigon cafes. A rural commune. A raucous tailor shop. Just as they traverse wide landscapes, these 17 stories by the best Vietnamese writers also hearken through time to the roots of Vietnamese culture.
- Author BiographyJohn Balaban and Nguyen Qui Duc, Editors
- PublisherWhereabouts Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhereabouts Press
- Content Note1M.
- Weight275 g
- Width125 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn Balaban,Nguyen Qui Duc
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.34Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £4.99Trending at £6.31
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.11Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.