Views of the Cordilleras and Monuments of the Indigenous Peoples of the Americas: A Critical Edition by Alexander von Humboldt (Hardback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.85
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1799, the authors set out to determine whether the Orinoco River connected with the Amazon. This title brings together drawings and detailed texts to achieve multifaceted views of cultures and landscapes across the Americas.
- Author BiographyVera M. Kutzinski is the Martha Rivers Ingram Professor of English, professor of comparative literature, and director of the Alexander von Humboldt in English project at Vanderbilt University. Ottmar Ette is chair of romance literature at the University of Potsdam, Germany, and the author of many books on von Humboldt.
- Author(s)Alexander von Humboldt
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAlexander von Humboldt in English
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note30 colour plates, 41 halftones, 17 tables
- Weight1678 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byOttmar Ette,Vera M. Kutzinski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.