All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFormer New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly's powerful (Washington Post) and proudly unapologetic (Wall Street Journal) memoir about his life fighting crime and the dozens of sinister plots foiled by his anti-terrorist teams after 9/11.
- Author BiographyWith fifty years in public service, Ray Kelly is one of the world's most highly esteemed law enforcement leaders. A forty-three-year veteran of the NYPD, Kelly served in twenty-five different commands before being named police commissioner in 1992. Kelly was again appointed in January 2002 by Mayor Michael Bloomberg, making Kelly the longest serving police commissioner in the city's history. Kelly holds degrees from Manhattan College, St. John's University School of Law, New York University Graduate School of Law, and the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Ray Kelly
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication29/12/2016
- GenreBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Books
- Content Note1 8 page colour insert
- Weight318 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.