All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on three years of excavation and two years of archival work, the authors discuss the events that took place in this area, speaking to the complex relationships that existed between the Europeans and Andeans during the decades that Vilcabamba was the final stronghold of the Inca empire.
- Author BiographyBrian S. Bauer is a professor of anthropology at the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA. Javier Fonseca Santa Cruz is a senior archaeologist in the Ministry of Culture in Peru. Miriam Araoz Silva has directed numerous archaeological projects across the Andes, South America.
- Author(s)Brian S. Bauer,Javier Fonseca Santa Cruz,Miriam Araoz Silva
- PublisherCotsen Institute of Archaeology at UCLA
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleMonograph
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCotsen Institute of Archaeology at UCLA
- Content Note280 halftones, 15 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.