All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for therapists and clinicians from varying fields, including psychiatry, psychosomatics, general medicine, and gynecology, this book discusses evidence of the links between violence against women and mental health. It reviews violence against women in different parts of the world and discusses its prevalence, nature and underlying causes.
- PublisherS Karger AG
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleKey Issues in Mental Health
- Series Part/Volume Number178
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintS Karger AG
- Content Note5, 5 fig., 9 tab.
- Weight710 g
- Width190 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byA. Riecher-Rossler,C. Garcia-Moreno
- Series Edited byA. Riecher-Rossler,N. Sartorius
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.