All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the origins of violence, its consequences, its uses, and the relationship between violence and democracy.
- Author BiographyJohn Keane is Professor of Politics at the Centre for the Study of Democracy, University of Westminster. He is currently writing a full-scale history of democracy - the first for over a century.
- Author(s)John Keane
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleContemporary Political Theory S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.