All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book integrates the problem of violence into a larger framework, showing how economic and political behavior are closely linked.
- Author BiographyDouglass C. North is co-recipient of the 1993 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science. He is Spencer T. Olin Professor in Arts and Sciences at Washington University, St Louis and Bartlett Burnap Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. John Joseph Wallis is Professor of Economics at the University of Maryland and a research associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research. Barry R. Weingast is Ward C. Krebs Family Professor in the Department of Political Science and a Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Barry R. Weingast,Douglass C. North,John Joseph Wallis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £27.00
- £16.34Trending at £18.81
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.