All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of violence in western Europe from the Reformation to the French Revolution.
- Author BiographyJulius Ruff is Associate Professor of History at Marquette University. He is the author of Crime, Justice and Public Order in Old Regime France (1984) and co-author of Discovering the Western Past: A Look at the Evidence, 4th edition (2000).
- Author(s)Julius R. Ruff
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Approaches to European History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.