All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on violence from assessment, through underlying neurobiology, to treatment and other recommendations for practice.
- Author BiographyKatherine D. Warburton is the Medical Director and Deputy Director for Clinical Operations for the California Department of State Hospitals and Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She is the guest editor of a special issue on violence for CNS Spectrums with Dr Charles Scott and an expert in violence risk assessment and treatment of violence, and applying medical evidence to policy in a state hospital system. Stephen M. Stahl is Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego and Honorary Visiting Senior Fellow at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of the market leading textbook Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology, as well as more than five hundred other articles and chapters. Dr Stahl is an internationally recognized clinician, researcher and teacher in psychiatry and psychopharmacology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 32 colour illus. 55 tables
- Weight920 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKatherine D. Warburton,Stephen M. Stahl
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £26.42Trending at £28.99
- £8.06Trending at £9.37
- £27.67Trending at £30.10
- £12.78Trending at £17.76
- £7.40Trending at £8.93
- £23.93Trending at £24.57
- £10.49Trending at £10.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.