All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA scholarly and original contribution to the autobiographical impulse at the heart of (Woolf's) . . . writings .--Harold Bloom, Yale University.
- Author BiographyAvrom Fleishman is a retired professor of English at the Johns Hopkins University and is the author of numerous books, including The English Historical Novel: Walter Scott to Virginia Woolf, Virginia Woolf: A Critical Reading (both available from Johns Hopkins), The Condition of English, and New Class Culture.
- Author(s)Avrom Fleishman
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1977
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £12.03
- £6.27Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.