All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates how advances in astronomy in the early twentieth century had a shaping effect on Woolf's literature.
- Author BiographyHolly Henry is Assistant Professor of English at the California State University, San Bernardino. Her research has appeared in publications in both the humanities and the sciences including contributions to Virginia Woolf in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction edited by Pamela Gaughie (2000) and Astronomy & Geophysics: The Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society.
- Author(s)Holly Henry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 tones
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.