Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £6.54Trending at £8.96
- £7.33Trending at £7.70
- £9.34Trending at £10.71
- £7.45Trending at £9.97
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
- £17.21Trending at £21.99
About this product
- DescriptionContains the moving lyrics the author composed as well as other poems written since 'Reed Music' (1997).
- Author BiographyPeter Levi, born in 1931, became a prolific writer of biographies, travel books, translations, critical and scholarly works, and thrillers. He was, however, first and foremost a poet and held the Oxford Professorship of Poetry from 1984 to 1989. Anvil published over a dozen books of his poetry, as well as two prose books, 'The Noise Made by Poems' (1984) and 'The Lamentation of the Dead' (1984), his first Oxford lecture. A former Jesuit priest, Peter Levi died on 1 February 2000.
- Author(s)Peter Levi
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnvil Press Poetry
- Weight107 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.