All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
About this product
- DescriptionWill develop your virtual leadership approach and skills, transforming your experience of virtual work and the results that you obtain from your virtual teams.
- Author BiographyDr Penny Pullan is a thought leader in the field of virtual leadership, specializing in leading risky change projects involving virtual teams. She is a director of Making Projects Work, whose clients include multinational companies across many sectors, from drug companies to manufacturers, from IT multinationals to banks. She has run the Virtual Working Summit since 2010 with thousands of participants from around the world. She is the author of Business Analysis and Leadership (2013) also published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Penny Pullan
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight387 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.