All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, built around a set of conversations with the author, aims to illuminate the lived reality of educational research. It explores the experience of research and asks what qualities are needed to face its challenges. Other books present lists of what to do and what not to do. Here, we find out what really happens - and why.
- Author BiographyJulian Stern is Professor of Education and Religion at York St John University. After fourteen years as a school teacher, he worked at the UCL Institute of Education, the Open University, Brunel University and the University of Hull prior to his current position. He has published twelve books and numerous articles, covering topics as diverse as homework, spirituality, pedagogy and the involvement of parents in schooling. He is also General Secretary of ISREV, the International Seminar on Religious Education and Values, as well as Secretary of the John Macmurray Fellowship and a Director and Trustee of the Centre for Global Education, York.
- Author(s)Julian Stern
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleReligion, Education and Values
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.